Click and Collect
Have you tried Towngate Fisheries’ Click & Collect service? It’s a really convenient and easy way to pre-order your favourite fish and chips.
How it works
You can access the Click & Collect service two ways:
- Order via our website: Click on the button at the top right of every page
- Order via our Facebook page: Visit www.facebook.com/towngatefisheries and click on the ‘Start Order’ button.
Once in the ordering system, select from our menu what you'd like to order, choose a day and time from those available, and pay for your order online (minimum order £5). Please make sure you check the time and day on your order confirmation.
We have limited the number of slots available per hour but you can book up to four days in advance. If the time or day you were wanting to order isn't showing, this means that we are fully booked for that time or day.
Priority service when you arrive
When you arrive at the shop, you don’t need to queue. Please come straight to the end of our counter by the left-hand side of the door to collect your order. Please tell us your name and have your order confirmation reference to hand.
- We are unable to offer a refund for an order that is not collected or if you have ordered from the wrong shop.
- If you wish to add an item to your order, just let your server know when you arrive and they will do their best to help (subject to availability).
- Please use the ‘Add special instructions’ (on the payment screen) to tell us if you would like particular items packaging separately etc.
- Your order is freshly prepared ready for your chosen collection time, so please ensure you arrive on time to collect your order.