Towngate Fisheries Ltd may make changes to this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check back regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we may collect
- Anonymous aggregate information relating to site usage to evaluate the performance of the website. This does not include any personally identifiable information.
- Any information that you provide to us by using an email link from our website
- The name and email address that you provide to us when signing up for our regular email newsletter
- Any information that you provide to us by completing a survey or questionnaire
How we store your personal data
We use appropriate technologies to safeguard your data, and have rigorous security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
What we do with the information we gather
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Distribute our regular email newsletter to anyone who has requested to to receive it
- Emails are used to respond to enquires and where appropriate your enquiry, complaint or comment will be anonymously used in staff training
- We do not sell, share or otherwise provide personal data to third parties in any way. We do not send you communications unless you give us permission to do so.
How long we keep your personal data
We keep the personal details of anyone receiving our email newsletter for as long as they are subscribed. Once a customer chooses to unsubscribe, their details are deleted with six months. You can unsubscribe by clicking on the link at the bottom of every email newsletter. Alternatively email email@example.com.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing or correspondence purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not sell, share or otherwise provide personal data to third parties in any way.
Data Protection Officer
You can contact our data protection officer, Mark Drummond, by emailing email@example.com.
Further information about GDPR
For further information about General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) please visit https://ico.org.uk/.